Saturday, August 23, 2008

While Daddy is away...

Daddy had a business trip in San Francisco this past week, so Nanny came to stay with us for the whole week to help out and BOY DID SHE!!!  My house has never been so clean :)  Thank you Nanny!!!  We had a great time and the boys were spoiled rotten.  Nanny took Hayden to school every morning and his teachers thought he was so handsome because Nanny would fix his hair extra cute...Mommy and Nanny had alot of fun together as well.  We ate out lots (yummy Cheesecake Factory).  Thank you Nanny so much for visiting and for everything that you did.  The boys and I really enjoyed your visit and look forward to many more.
I decided that I wanted to spoil Hayden a little, so I dropped Landon off at Meme's house and the big boy and I met Aunt Meagan and Bo at the Garner football game.  Lesson from this...do NOT give your 3 year old a sip of Mountain Dew...bad things happen..haha!
Daddy came back Friday night and was SUPER EXCITED to see us....we were SUPER EXCITED to see him :)  Of course he brought presents!
Here is Hayden is his Alcatraz t-shirt.  Landon got one too that is adorable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had such a wonderful time with both my grandsons and daughter-in-law. I must say it brought back memories from way back when I helped with the 6 a.m. feeding a couple of mornings. Landon is so snuggly. I love it. Hayden was a ball of fire, as usual. He's comes up with the funniest things. We had a lot of fun together. I really enjoyed having one-on-one time with Heather. I look forward to my next visit. Love, Nanny