Saturday, August 23, 2008

Some 1st's

I am soooo excited that I caught this smile on camera!  This isn't his 1st smile, but is definitely the 1st of hopefully many more to come that I caught on camera :)  He is just too stinking cute!  PS...he loves tummy time!
Thursday, August 21 was Landon's 1st night in his big boy crib.  Daddy was still in San Francisco, so I decided it was a perfect opportunity to try out the new crib.  Landon did great and slept for his normal 3 hour stretches.  Now that he is up to 5 ounces at a feed, I am hoping that we can stretch him out to 4-5 hours at a time.  Last night, which of course was Daddy's night, he slept 4 hours straight, then 3 hours straight.  Welcome home Daddy....not fair...haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Landon smiling! What a sweet baby! And I love the picture of Hayden stuffing his face. :)