Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm Just Pretending

That is what Hayden says now when I catch him doing something he shouldn't do.  Like today for example...I caught him jumping on the couch, for which I asked him to stop.  He looked at me and said "Mommy, I'm just pretending to do gymnastics."  Yesterday, I caught him putting Landon's pacy in his mouth, for which of course "he was just pretending he was a baby."  Here he is pretending he is a Jonas Brother while rocking out to Camp Rock!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so great! They are such beauitful boys. I don't know how you manage to mommy two boys and keep this updated! I love seeing what's new in their lives. --Amber

Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said...

Must be a common thing. We get "It was an accident."

Once life gets back to "normal" let's get the boys together.