Friday, August 15, 2008

So In Love...

I am absolutely smitten with my boys.  Hayden seems to grow everytime I look at him.  He is slipping further and further away from being a baby and is such a little man now.  I have so much fun with him, but I do miss him as a baby.  Maybe that is why I am so attached to Landon.  Hayden actually let me rock him the other night, as he layed his head on my shoulder.  I was in heaven.

Landon reminds me so much of Hayden.  Landon is fast becoming a Mommy's boy...and I couldn't be more proud!  I rarely put him down.  I adore it when I am feeding him and he looks up at me with those beautiful blue eyes.  We take our afternoon naps together and he always gets calm when I rest my cheek against his face.  It is like he needs to know I am still there so he can drift off to sleep....secret is...I need to know HE is there so I can drift off to sleep :)  

Absolute perfection...
Landon loves for me to "wear him" in the Baby Bjorn...he falls right to sleep against my chest.  
This is what I see when he is in the Baby Bjorn...he is my little piece of perfection.  I could stare at him for hours.
As I type this, my other piece of perfection, Hayden, just asked me to come lay with him.  He likes for Daddy and I to come and lay with him and "nuggle" in his bed sometimes.  We do not mind at all.  He loves it and so do we...

No comments: