Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Time to play catch-up

I am so behind on posting...please forgive me!  Daddy is out of town, so I am flying solo (with the help of Aunt Meagan last night).  Aunt Meagan and I had a slumber party, to which she has decided that she will be house sitting for us next time we go out of town b/c she is in LOVE with how comfy our bed is....now if I could just get her to get up with Landon during the night...Oh well!  Tonight, both boys were asleep by 9:30...I say I deserve a pat on the back thank you very much!

This past Monday we enjoyed a night of sushi with the Oakley family, to which we have decided this will become a every other week tradition.  It was so much fun visiting with them and Hayden had a blast with JW and Woods.


I am sure most of you come to this blog to see two cute boys, so I did not disappoint, as I have posted several pictures below.  I have more to upload from this past weekend, as the boys had a playdate at the Life and Science museum and Mommy had a hot date with Landon and her very best friend from highschool, Brandon and his wife Meghan (Mommy cheered with Meghan)...however, it is now 10:28pm, the house is quiet and I have some DVR'd Sex and the City episodes to watch (don't tell anyone, but I TOTALLY DVR Sex and the City reruns to watch during Landon's late night feedings...not quite the "motherly" thing to watch, but hey, it gets me through his feedings!)

No comments: