Friday, September 5, 2008
Like Mother Like Son
So, after pottying before bed tonight, I saw Hayden go over and flush the potty with his foot? Shocked and confused, I asked him what he was doing?! He explained to me that he was 'posed to use his foot b/c there are germs on the potty. He said it is how I flush the potty....I couldn't be prouder :) Kid can't seem to grasp the concept of not throwing his toys (of which we tell him over and over not to do), but he grasps the concept of flushing the potty with your foot? Go figure...haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It's amazing how big Landon got in a couple of weeks. He really looks like a giant compared to his baby friends. ha ha It looked like Hayden had lots of fun at the zoo with his friends too. Great Nan, Pop and I had a great time on Monday. Great Nan got a kick out of Hayden and of course thinks our little Landon is adorable. She was very happy to see her Grandson Johnny and his beautiful wife, Heather. She said your house is beautiful and you look like a happy family.
Post a Comment