Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

I started out our holiday weekend with some rather cute pics of my baby boy...if I do say so myself :)  I adore those big blue eyes and chubby cheeks!
Friday night we went to Triangle Town Center with Meme and Aunt Meagan to see Meagan's friend's band play.  Landon got to enjoy his first train ride...did I mention he loves the Baby Bjorn?
Meme got in some good nuggle time during the concert.
Aunt Meagan came back to the house afterwards and we had a blast playing with the boys.  We pretended we were in a band, Aunt Meagan was the lead singer, Mommy on the drums and Hayden rocking out on the guitar.  I promise I will upload those pics this weekend.
Saturday, Landon's buddy, Dylan, came by to play.  The boys are 3 weeks apart...what a difference in size 3 weeks makes!

No comments: