So, my oldest is a camper now. Daddy, Hayden, Uncle Jamie and Carson all went camping Friday night and they all had a blast! Both kiddos did awesome and slept until 9am the next morning :) They enjoyed roasting marshmallows and hot dogs. Hayden thought is was so cool to eat his food off of a stick.
Mommy, Landon and Aunt Jacqui enjoyed a nice evening at the house watching movies. Aunt Jacqui and I even did a P90X Ab Blaster video....crushed my abs! Saturday morning we woke up and enjoyed our new screened in porch....love it!!!
Less than a week until Aunt Meagan moves in!!!!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I can't wait until it gets warm enough here to take the boys camping. I'm glad they had a good time!
Hey Miss Heather! I know you are busy with your sister moving in and the boys.I jsut wanted to stop in and say hi! Have a good day, and an even better weekend.
Hey woman! I just wanted to say congratulations on becoming a stay at home mama!
Post a Comment