Monday, November 3, 2008

A Beautiful Sunday

Yesterday we spent the day out at Lake Benson Park in Garner with Meme and Papa for our boy's very first picnic. What a beautiful day!!! We spread out a blanket and enjoyed KFC, with Hayden serving everyone. He was a HUGE help :) Afterwards, we all flew airplane gliders, followed by a game of football. This park has a beautiful walking trail that is paved, so we let Hayden ride his bike around, while Landon enjoyed the sights from his stroller. I love Sundays like this...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was probably one of the best days of my life. I loved the picnic and watching Hayden playing football with PaPa. I don't know who was having the most fun when Hayden was tackling PaPa. I had a great time on the blanket playing with Landon and listening to him as he took in everything with the biggest blue eyes in the world.